Epic Games Fortnite Animation Team is looking for a smart, creative Animation Intern to join them for Fall 2021. Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
The Fortnite animation team is responsible for creating major animation features across the entire Fortnite brand. You will work directly with other animators on the team to deliver a variety of world class animation content.
- Create high quality creature animation for the Epic Games Fortnite franchise.
- Collaborate with other artists to create assets conforming to the visual design and style of Fortnite and potentially other projects.
- Work closely with a mentor to improve your own animation skills and help build a strong work ethic.
- Help develop new features and processes within the animation team.
- Consistently meet project deadlines on time, while keeping artistic integrity intact.
- A strong demo reel that demonstrates knowledge of fundamental animation principles, such as weight, timing, and posing.
- Proficiency in Maya.
- Unreal Engine knowledge is a plus.
- Passion for video games.
- Outstanding creativity and very strong commitment to a project.
This is a remote paid internship for Fall 2021. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.