eSimplicity is currently looking for a responsible, forward thinking and collaborative Human Resources intern to join our team.
Who We Are:
Launched in 2016, eSimplicity is creating an elegantly connected, digitally enhanced and well-communicated world. The team delivers Healthcare IT, Cybersecurity, and Telecommunications solutions that improve the life and health of millions of Americans while defending our national interests on the battlefield. Our Digital Services engineers are building modern systems that help improve healthcare quality, expand care coverage, and lower cost, including fighting fraud, waste and abuse. Our Telecommunications engineering team helps the DoD implement spectrum (Radio Frequency) management on both national and international stages. We also have a cleared engineering team that helps the Department of Homeland Security protect our national security interests.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Roadmap the current recruiting process and help find ways to optimize it
- Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates for future roles within eSimplicity
- Develop an overview and understanding of the candidate experience when interviewing with eSimplicity and look for ways to improve
- Develop a recruitment strategy for on campus college recruiting
- Develop a playbook of common roles and responsibilities within eSimplicity and the core competencies they require
- Looking for a rising junior or senior pursuing a BS degree in Human Resources or Management
- Self starter with effective interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to quickly comprehend processes and learn systems and tools
- Able to simultaneously handle multiple projects
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated
- Ability to conduct independent research
- Excellent time management, problem solving and research skills Innovative, collaborative and team-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must live within a HUBZone designated area. To check whether or not you live within a HUBZone designated area, input your address here: https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map#center=39.828200,-98.579500&zoom=5
Equal Employment Opportunity:
eSimplicity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.