Number of hires for this role
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Job Description – Sales Manager
Manager/Supervisor: Director of Sales
- Prospect and sale to the corporate, SMERFE, sports, government, tour and travel, and association markets on behalf of the property in which the sales
the manager is employed.
- Lead generation and bookings of the other Eternal Hotels LLC, properties.
- Achieve a monthly personal room and revenue sales goal.
- Solicit sales through local sales calls as well as out-of-town sales trips.
- Attend local, state, and regional trade shows.
- Represent the property in the form of membership in industry organizations.
- Assist in the management of the Sales Department personnel: interviewing,
selection, training, evaluation, and termination.
- Maximize and manage yield, occupancy, and ADR of hotel business is a major sales effort of position.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our
- Review, comply with and promote the company’s Affirmative Action Plans for minorities, women, veterans, and persons with disabilities.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of hotel sales experience. (Preferred)
- Knowledge in all aspects of hotel operations and industry standards.
- Previous management experience
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems: i.e. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and electronic scheduling and e-mail systems. Copy, fax and scanning, Opera and compass.
- Ability to plan, organize and direct the activities of a group of employees
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationships with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives, and agencies.
- There are times when you may have to deal with an unhappy person; you do need to know how to deal professionally, courteously, and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
Required Education and Experience
- Associates degree in related field required.
- At least one year of Sales Manager experience.
- Prior related sales experience preferred.
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick)
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Pasco, WA 99301: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location