Evidence Based Treatment Centers of Seattle
Employment Opportunity – Receptionist
The Evidence Based Treatment Centers of Seattle (EBTCS), PLLC is excited to announce the full-time employment opportunity of Receptionist. EBTCS is searching for a well-rounded, compassionate, interpersonally skilled, detail oriented, hard-working, highly reliable employee who is excited about the field of psychology and can handle a fast-paced environment.
EBTCS is a network of specialty mental health centers united by a central mission: to deliver state-of -the-art, evidence-based psychological treatments with genuine companssion and care to alleviate problems and promote the capacity for sustained happiness in the lives of those we serve. It includes four different specialty centers, the Anxiety Center, Child Anxiety Center, Dialectical Behavior Therapy Center, and Eating Disorders Center. We are dedicated to embodying the scientist-practitioner model, including providing excellent care, monitoring client outcomes, remaining abreast of developments in the field, and training others. EBTCS has been a leader in our community since 2002. Please visit our website, www.ebtseattle.com, for more information.
Receptionist duties include, but are not limited to phone call triage, checking and transcribing voicemails, scheduling appointments, reviewing client paperwork, client records management, greeting clients, client billing, etc.
To initiate the application process, please send your Resume and Cover Letter to our Director of Operations, Elizabeth Lagbas, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and EBTCS will look forward to contacting you with the next steps. EBTCS is accepting applications starting November 1, 2021.
Experience/Abilities EBTCS is looking for:
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education experience preferred
- Experience working in health care environment preferred
Interest / Knowledge of Psychology
- Preferred understanding of treatments provided at EBTCS
- Gaining knowledge of these treatments while on the job will be expected
- Professional client communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills with a wide range of age groups
- Interpersonal style and skills that are a fit for EBTCS: respectful, nonjudgmental, and compassionate
- Excellent telephone skills
Client records management
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, familiarity with EMR databases and Salesforce CRM software preferred
Accounting / Billing
- Ability to manage accounting and billing procedures
Exceptional Organizational skills
- Organizational skills to keep accurate records
Office Communications/Workplace Interactions
- Able to collaborate well with staff and administration
- Flexible, willing to take on challenges
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and ethical standards (adheres to all HIPAA guidelines and regulations)
- Consistent, reliable, and punctual
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills