JOB DESCRIPTION: F45 Trainer
We are looking for energetic, motivating, knowledgeable, and charismatic Trainers to join our F45 Bend West team. F45 Trainers play a fundamental role within the team and company culture as they lead our classes, working closely with each individual member to provide the ultimate F45 experience.
The ideal candidate has a passion for health and fitness and has mastered the skills of exercise, motivation, multi-tasking, and brings contagious energy. Come work with a team that is looking to change the fitness world and be day makers in every person’s life who walks through the door.
- Provide the ultimate F45 Training experience during class
- Collaborate with Head Trainer and team on daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Ensure that all members are getting attention during class, performing exercises safely and correctly while keeping them motivated and encouraged
- Perform and demonstrate all exercises in class with modifications as needed
- Create and manage a clean, organized, energetic, fun studio
Experience & Skills:
- Must have a Personal Training or Group Fitness Certification and Red Cross (CPR/AED) Certified. A degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology, or of similar nature is also favorable
- 1+ years of Personal/Group Training Experience
- Ability to prioritize and meet goals in a fast-paced environment
- A strong passion for the fitness industry + helping clients reach their maximum potential
- A warm, caring, upbeat energy with a people-focused attitude
- Please email your resume and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM Donald Emmerich, Principal at (323) 365-5455 to start the conversation.