The lifeguard’s primary responsibility is to oversee the activities of pool participants in an organized, positive atmosphere with the emphasis being on the protection of the participants and the prevention of injury or loss to the participants and the facility.
- Part-Time Sick Pay
- Free YMCA Membership
- 403b Tax-deferred savings
- Employee Assistance Program
- Volunteer Paid Time Off Program
- Minimum age, 15
- Current YMCA Lifeguard, American Red Cross Lifeguard, or other acceptable certification.
- Current CPRPR and First Aid certification.
You pick the shift!
- 5:30 am-1:0opm
- or 4:30pm-7:30pm