Do you enjoy sports or working outside? If so, the Family YMCA has opportunities for you!
This position provides refereeing and at times some coaching for Youth Sports games and sports camps. Participants range from preschool – high school, but primarily for elementary school ages. Provides supervision of the whole site experience for players, coaches, and spectators. Develops connections among YMCA members and staff, resulting in development of friendships and YMCA advocates and volunteers. Maintains and organizes equipment and makes certain game site is left cleaner than they were found. Provides a point of contact for parents, program participants, and members and performs retention activities.
- Part-Time Sick Pay
- Free YMCA Membership
- 403b Tax deferred savings
- Employee Assistance Program
- Volunteer Paid Time Off Program
- 16 years of age
- Obtain First Aid & CPR Certification*
- Mandatory Abuse Reporting Training*
- Concussion Certificates*
* within 30 days of employment or first available training.
- Must be physically capable of observing and listening for stressful situations at all times.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 40 pounds.
- Must be able to quickly reach a person and/or situation to prevent harm.
Full job description available at www.TheYonline.org