As a Groundskeeper with FC Dallas, you will work with our Complex team to maintain our professional sports fields. We are one of the first soccer-specific stadiums built in the United States and have hosted several high-profile soccer matches among other sporting events at Toyota Stadium & Toyota Soccer Center. The combination of a world-class stadium plus a sports park makes Toyota Stadium one of the best and unique soccer facilities in the world. The 145-acre Toyota Soccer Center also includes 17 regulation-sized, tournament-grade soccer fields.
This is a full-time position to include a competitive benefits package and company perks.
What you’ll do:
· Assist in day-to-day turf management associated with maintaining professional sports field complex.
· Operate and maintain turf management equipment.
· Assist with complex field management and set-up as needed.
· Assist in stadium field set-up (soccer matches, concerts, football games)
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Hardworking, reliable, and have a can-do attitude.
· A team player who is open to learn and develop expertise in grass & turf management.
· Capable of working outside for long periods of time in various weather conditions.
· Able to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, mornings, weekends, and holidays.
· Must be at least 18 years old.
· Experience working on sports fields, golf courses, or landscape management highly preferred but not required.
· Irrigation management and repair experience preferred.
· Able to lift, carry, and transport up to 75 pounds.
· Fully vaccinated candidates highly preferred.