Footprints Behavioral Interventions is looking for Registered Behavior Technician’s for immediate hire!
Registered Behavior Technician: If you have a desire to work with children who have limitless potential, are passionate about teaching children with special gifts and needs, and possesses an aggressive curiosity about behavior change, then look no further, because you’ve found our team of like-minded clinicians for immediate hire! Here at Footprints, we are committed to excellence and the application of progressive evidence-based treatment strategies and we want you to join our Footprints family! We are currently searching for a highly motivated and dedicated Registered Behavior Technicians to join our multidisciplinary team. So what are you waiting for? Contact us for more details on this position by submitting your resume online!Job Description: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) must be certified through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board as an RBT, possess a minimum 2nd year undergraduate in Special Education/Children Development or related field (BA/BS level education preferred) with direct experience in delivering Applied Behavior Analytic programs to children on the autism spectrum. Candidates should have a minimum of 1 year experience. The position entails implementing Applied Behavior Analytic programs and working under the direct supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
1. Be a certified Registered Behavior Technician through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
2. Preferred minimum education requirement is a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or related field.
3. Minimum of 1 year of previous work experience with individuals with developmental delays
4. Ability to interact in a positive and collegial manner with fellow staff members, families and clients
5. Experience with Microsoft Word/PPT/Excel
6. Availability to work weekday afternoons, evenings, and Saturdays
7. Ability to provide evidence of negative TB test results
8. Ability to pass FBI & DOJ fingerprinting and background check
9. Reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance, and a valid driver’s license
10. Bilingual Speaker