Globally recognized for exceptional product performance and versatility, Fotona develops award-winning dental, aesthetic, and medical lasers. With over 50 years of laser expertise and industry leadership, Fotona has sold over 30,000 lasers worldwide with distribution in over 60 countries. Fotona’s reputation for excellence is earned from its dedication to R&D, unparalleled quality, reliability, ease-of-use and durability.
Fotona currently seeking a highly motivated, talented and experienced Sales Executive to aggressively prospect and develop new Dental customers in our Los Angeles Territory. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, organized and self-directed individual seeking to take their sales career to the next level. Capital Equipment sales, high volume lead generation, as well as a proven track record in closing deals a strong plus.
Sales Professionals will gain hands-on education and experience with leading-edge laser technology while receiving a competitive salary and commissions and accelerating their career aspirations. Candidates must be able to hit the ground running and continuous study of Fotona products, the dental industry, and laser dentistry are required.
- Demonstrate professionalism and establish a strong sense of trust among Fotona’s growing customer base.
- Manage high volume cold calls to dental practices.
- Identify decision makers and evaluate buying process.
- Determine prospects’ business needs and goals to identify solutions.
- Perform basic product demonstrations at regional events and tradeshows.
- Build strong networks within the organization, the defined territory, and the dental industry.
- Collect, record and diligently track all prospects, leads, and activities using CRM.
- Manage warm marketing lists to uncover qualified sales opportunities.
- Demonstrate consistently strong communication skills and organizational skills.
- Represent Fotona with integrity and professionalism.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in outbound business-to-business sales experience preferred.
- Capital Equipment, Durable Medical Equipment, and/or Dental Sales experience a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to develop qualified appointments.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies.
- Excellent phone and in-person sales skills.
- Basic Office Suite and computer/internet skills for efficient documentation, communication, research.
- Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. though not on a daily basis.
- Ability to stand, lift, push/pull, bend, squat, stretch, reach, twist/turn, walk, and reach throughout the day, ability to work at a computer and sit and/or drive for extended periods.
- Travel within a territory as well as to attend trade shows, trainings, and other events is required for this role.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends.
- Reliable, strong work ethic and ability to work independently to produce results.
- Competitive salary based on experience and track record, plus uncapped commissions.
- Monthly car allowance and business expenses reimbursed.
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance, and 401(k) with matching.
*Fotona is an equal opportunity employer.