About this Internship
Fourth Wall Management is a boutique entertainment management company based in LA seeking talented remote interns interested in learning about the world of literary representation for Spring 2022.
– 2-3 days/week, 10am-5pm PT (flexible)
– Will work remotely, must have a laptop/desktop to use for remote internship
– Start and end dates are flexible, January through Mid-May, depending on school schedule
– Unpaid / Must receive school credit
– Learn the ins and outs of managing top-level directors, writers, comedians, and actors/actresses in TV & Film
– Will get to review incoming material, assist with research, maintain tracking grids, and have access to information about a wide range of TV series, film projects, and more that are currently in development and production.
– Perform script coverage and write submission letters
– Compile writer, director, and actor/actress lists for specific projects
– Check film/TV rights for books, articles, etc.
– Track talent and identify promising potential clients
– Track information and contacts using Studio System and IMDb Pro (login credentials will be provided)
– Input information into the company’s internal database.
– Q&A sessions with managers and assistants – interns should feel open to asking Jon, the other managers, and the assistants questions and receive feedback on their materials
– Great fit for students interested in pursuing careers of all kinds in the entertainment industry or in business – representation, producing, writing, directing, development, legal, and beyond. You will be able to see how deals come together from the first draft to the big screen. Experience in representation is the best way to get familiar with all the players in the industry.
About Fourth Wall Management
Fourth Wall Management is a literary and talent management company made up of 7 managers representing writers, directors, actors/actresses, comedians, and filmmakers across all media. Fourth Wall was started in 2016 by Jon Huddle, who previously was a motion picture literary agent at UTA for 10 years.
Fourth Wall’s managers have an impressive roster of clients across both film and TV, including:
– Jonathan Goldstein & John Francis Daley (Game Night, Spider-Man: Homecoming)
– Gary Scott Thompson (The Fast and the Furious)
– David Goodman (Family Guy, The Orville)
– Alex Rubens (Rick & Morty, Big Mouth, Twilight Zone, Key & Peele, Community)
– Corinne Kingsbury (In the Dark, Fam, The Newsroom)
– Rebecca Sugar (Steven Universe)
– David Hayter (Watchmen, X-Men, Warrior Nun)
– Evan Spiliotopoulos (Beauty and the Beast)
– Lil Rel Howery (Get Out, Bird Box, Good Boys, Bad Trip, Uncle Drew, TAG)
– Hyrum Osmond (Moana, Frozen, Wreck-It Ralph)
– Clement Virgo (Billions, The Wire, Empire, Greenleaf)
– The Lucas Brothers (Judas and the Black Messiah, 22 Jump Street)
– Josh Rabinowitz (Broad City)
– Tyger Williams (Madam CJ Walker, Perfect Guy, Menace II Society)
– Rob Lieber (Peter Rabbit)
– Joe Stillman (Shrek, Gulliver’s Travels)
– Meghan Malloy (Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse)
– Solvan “Slick” Naim (It’s Bruno!)
– Pam Pettler (Monster House, Corpse Bride)