Frank, Rimerman + Co. LLP is proud to be ranked the #4 accounting internship in the nation by Vault Career Intelligence!
The Firm offers a dynamic Rotational Summer Internship Program that allows students majoring in accounting to experience Audit, Advisory, and Tax. Interns work alongside professionals at all levels to deliver business solutions to our innovative Silicon Valley clients. We aim to provide an authentic internship experience so you can feel confident joining us full-time.
Interns will be based out of our San Francisco or San Jose office, but some mobility throughout the Bay Area will be required to experience different service lines, attend offsite activities and visit client sites.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Working on audit engagements and developing an understanding of audit processes
- Attending client meetings and engagement planning meetings
- Assisting with business risk consulting and compliance projects
- Preparing income tax returns (individual, fiduciary, partnership, not-for-profit and/or corporate)
- Processing business transactions into accounting records and appropriate financial statements
- Learning standardized office and accounting-related software
Our internship includes a variety of social activities allowing you to explore the Bay Area and meet professionals across the Firm. Previous events included: SF Giants game, visiting our Napa Valley office and winery clients, Levi’s stadium tour, Alcatraz, community service, and other social gatherings by office.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s program in business with an emphasis in accounting or taxation
- Final graduation date between December 2022 and August 2023
- Detailed plan to complete the 150 semester/225 quarter units required for California CPA licensure
- Minimum GPA of 3.0, with a higher major GPA preferred
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and an unofficial copy of your college transcript(s) via this job posting. In your cover letter, we would appreciate learning more about your interest in establishing your career in the Bay Area and state your office preference for the 2022 Summer Internship (San Jose or San Francisco). Interviews will be conducted via Zoom. Selected candidates will be contacted to schedule a date and time.
Internship applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for sponsorship and we do not sponsor applicants for work visas. It is our policy and intent to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or medical condition as defined in state and federal laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.