Full Access, a local non-profit that assists adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, is seeking a skilled professional to join our team. The Personal Agent works to insure proper planning, management and evaluation of direct client services. The Personal Agent serves as the principal liaison and agency representative to families, school districts and agencies. The Personal Agent links individuals and families to the supports they need. This involves accessing community resources, extensive problems solving and contract negotiations. The Personal Agent provides needs assessments, develops service plans, coordinates referrals to agencies and other providers, monitors progress and maintains client records. Personal Agents provide:
• Case Management
• Life Planning
• Extensive Documentation & Service Contract Management
• A bachelor’s degree in a behavioral science, social science, or closely related field; or
• A bachelor’s degree in any field and one year of human services related experience; or
• An associate’s degree in a behavioral science, social science, or a closely related field and two years of human services related experience; or
• Five years of human services related experience.
• Valid Oregon driver’s License with good driving record
• Ability to pass a full criminal history background check
• Ability to function in a team environment, multi-task and demonstrate flexibility
• Skills in meeting facilitation and conflict resolution
• Strong communication skills, including both written and oral
• Ability to work independently and efficiently with attention to detail, demonstrate strong time management skills, organizational skills, meet established deadlines, as well as have the ability to adapt to change.
Posting is open until position filled.
• For best consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references by 5:00 pm on 9/3/2021 to:
Full Access attn. Hiring Coordinator
1240 Charnelton St.
Eugene, OR 97401
*** Resumes that do not include a cover letter and references will not be considered. ***