We are seeking a full-time Software Engineer Intern for our headquarters in the greater Kansas City area. In this role, you will be responsible for learning and training to develop embedded software for Garmin’s communication and navigation products under supervision.
- Learn to develop software using C, C++ or other selected languages
- Learn to test software using debuggers, emulators, simulators, and logic analyzers
- Learn to perform software releases and software quality assurance activities
- Learn to perform maintenance activities for products already in production in addition to new product software design
- Completed coursework in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Excellent academics (cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.0 as a general rule)
- Must possess relevant experience and/or training in languages such as C, C++ or other selected languages
- Must possess relevant experience and/or training in data structures or object oriented design methodology
- Outstanding academics (cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.5)
Garmin International is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran’s status, age or disability.