The Commercial Summer Internship Program provides students the opportunity to work with experienced and inspiring leaders in challenging projects across GE Appliances’ Marketing & Sales organizations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Commercial intern assignments, generally 8-10 weeks, vary widely in terms of the types of work required. Possible assignments may include:
· Assisting in the development of email marketing communication plans
· Testing new tools to support product launches
· Creating documentation and training material
· Performing user-acceptance testing
· Product training
· Developing marketing content and materials
· Brand development projects
· Video & photo editing
· Market research and trend analysis
Interns have significant exposure opportunity to key Sales and Marketing leaders at GE Appliances as well as employees currently in the Commercial Development Program (CDP).
Positions located in Louisville, KY; Housing & Relocation assistance available
The desire is for this internship to be conducted in-person. Should factors in the external environment prevent an in-person internship, the position would be shifted to a virtual format.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
· Must be full-time student currently enrolled in 4 year-college or university program pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, business or other business-related degree program
· Must hold and maintain a minimum cumulative 3.0 out of 4.0 overall grade point average
· Excellent computer skills required with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Demonstrated ability to effectively multi-task
· Must be willing to work up to 40 hrs/week during internship
· Must be willing and able to work 8-10 consecutive weeks during the summer, with a start date of June 6, 2022.
· Must be willing to relocate to Louisville, KY during internship
· Strong commitment to a career in Sales or Marketing
· Students in Junior year (May 2023 graduation date)
· Strong communication and analytical skills
· Demonstrated problem solving abilities
· Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.