Title: GE REN DTLP Intern 2021 CHINA – R3563318
Location: Tianjin (China), Puyang (China), Shenyang (China) and Jieyang (China).
GE Renewable Energy is seeking sharp, personable, highly-organized interns who are looking for the opportunity to grow their technical and professional skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Interns will learn from the best in the industry and work on substantial projects with real world implications, getting hands-on with digital technologies.
We offer meaningful, impactful assignments as well as an internship that includes team building, career development opportunities, and more! Digital Technology Interns are GE Renewable Energy’s primary pipeline to full-time employment opportunities either as a direct hire or as a member of one of our world-class early talent leadership programs. Digital Technology Interns are hired to focus on a particular area of the business based on availability of positions, the interviewer’s assessment, and the applicant’s preference. Digital Technology Intern assignments, typically 2 months in length, are dynamic and challenging based on the business needs and the type of work required. Interns have significant exposure to key IT and software business leaders at GE Renewable Energy; as well as a global internship support network to accelerate learning and development.
2020 potential Work Locations: Tianjin (China), Puyang (China), Shenyang (China) and Jieyang (China).
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program at an accredited university or credentialed software accelerator program.
• Minimum cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or equivalent.
• Degree focused in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, IT Security, Informatics, Information Science/Technology, Software Engineering, Security and Risk Analysis, or other relevant STEM majors with IT experience.
• Proficiency in oral and written English.
• Unlimited work permit in the European Union.
• Preferably available to start July 2021 and available to be hired into a full-time position in June or July 2022.
To be considered you must also apply through our website:
• Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
• A strong commitment to a career in technology and passion/aptitude for both software and information technology.
• Strong analytical and technical skills with experience in IT industry standards and development methodologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate clearly.
• Demonstrated creative problem solving and proactive learning.
GE Renewable Energy harnesses the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities.
With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world.
We see the promise of renewable energy everywhere we look. Our team has the courage, scale, passion, diversity and resourcefulness needed to deliver that promise wherever and however the world needs it.
Together with our customers, we’re proving that no one ever has to choose between affordable, reliable, or sustainable energy.
We are unleashing limitless energy.