Global Education Ministries Foundation (GEMF) works with individual donors, national and foreign governments, and other nonprofit, partner agencies to provide support for people wanting to help disadvantaged communities through the promotion of education at Mission College of Health Sciences (MCHS). Through generous donations and global partnerships, our work ranges from offering Degree Completion Programs, as well as providing scholarships to missionaries, support to schools and educators in impoverished areas, and working with communities to develop lasting education infrastructure through partnerships with associations and membership organizations, foundations, colleges and universities, partner educational nonprofit organizations, cultural institutions, churches and other religious organizations, and social service agencies.
Not-for-Profit MCHS Adjunct Faculty; Reports to the College President/Chief Academic Officer
As a contracted faculty, we’ll work together to structure the time commitment and focus area within your assigned academic program to provide instructional services and meet your personal and professional goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide instructional and student support services (online)
- Develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Approach service with enthusiasm.
- Promote the College and Foundation to the public with compassion, professionalism, and integrity
- Serve through the core values of GEMF/MCHS
- Collaborate effectively with other Foundation and College staff
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in nursing from an accredited college in the USA.
- Collegiate teaching experience (desired, not required)
- Experience and interest using technology in teaching and learning
- A desire to serve and support this foundation in accordance with its humanitarian mission, values, as well as other business development focus areas.
- An innovative and thoughtful individual with an appreciation and understanding of the challenges facing the not-for-profit and professional services sectors.
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, adaptable, works collaboratively, and engages others
COMPENSATION: In addition to salary (W-2), for those chosen to facilitate Study Abroad (as applicable), travel, lodging, and per diem will be provided (only for June 2022 Study Abroad and only for trips associated with our ministry).