IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
We are a service and retreading market leader with over 200 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located across the United States. We have the unique ability to service the largest nationwide commercial fleets while also providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets. Our mission statement is ‘SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS’. Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear — which makes them uniquely qualified to offer you trusted tires, reliable services and powerful management tools to help you lower your operating costs. It’s all part of Goodyear’s Total Solution for commercial and off-the-road fleets.
As a Pick-Up and Delivery Driver you will be responsible to pick up and deliver Goodyear Commercial Tire and Service Center products in a timely and professional manner.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- All aspects of pickup and delivery of new and retreaded commercial tires, casings and other types of tire pickup and delivery between Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers locations, customers and Goodyear dealers.
- Maintain customer relationships including building and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Assist with loading and unloading commercial tires, casings, wheels, mounted wheel assemblies and related products while following all safety rules and procedures.
- Responsible for documentation completion with delivery.
- Provide ”Service Excellence – Always” to meet the service goals of the location and of customers.
- Keep all documents and maintenance records up to date on equipment assigned, e.g.,DOT Log.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by management.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- Must have a valid driver’s license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous delivery driving experience
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.