GRB is an industry leader in Federal Human Resources cloud applications offered via a Software-as-a-Service model. Today, the majority of the Federal HR offices use our software for computing benefits and counseling their employees.
GRB has opening for a talented IT Systems Administrator. The IT Systems administrator will manage the network, includes firewalls, hubs, routers, servers, workstations for both hardware and software. Systems management duties include both the corporate network and the data center used for providing cloud services to the company’s customers. Experiences of value for this position include Cisco or similar networking equipment, Windows and Linux servers, web servers. Must be a US Citizen.
· Love designing and building and maintaining an efficient and reliable network and system.
· Enjoy promoting good system practices among the team.
· Are good at organizing your workload and being a self-starter
· Enjoy sharing your ideas and knowledge with others and be listened to
· Help build leading edge solutions as part of the full-stack development team
· Create and maintain user interfaces that are intuitive and simple to operate
· Provide code reviews, feedback, and integrate components from other developers
· Support strategic plans through implementation of cutting edge solutions
On-site in Alexandria, VA.
12 days of PTO, 15 after first year
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance