The Residential Services Transportation Driver is responsible for providing transportation to members and guests of Gozzer Ranch. They will also be required to work with Residential Service’s other departments when necessary. This includes Maintenance, Housekeeping and Lodging.
· Provide transportation to members and guests to and from local airports
· Assist the maintenance team with opening winterized homes
· Carry themselves professionally
· Frequently communicate with the Residential Services office for any transportation updates
· Help set up homes for member and marketing rentals
· Maintain the cleanliness and functionality of transportation vehicles
· Market transportation services
· Run in-town errands for all Gozzer Ranch departments
· Perform shifts as the Lakeshore Lodge Concierge
· Purchase supplies for members and guests
· Work effectively with all Residential Services key personnel to improve service levels
While working the employee must twist, stoop/bend, squat, swim, kneel, push 25-50 lbs., lift up to 50 lbs., reach over shoulder height, reach at shoulder height, reach below shoulder height, and carry up to 50 lbs. Moving luggage in and out of homes and vehicles is very common. The employee must be able to operate a vehicle safely for prolonged periods of time.