Founded in 1997, Gresham Partners, LLC is a $7 billion Chicago-based investment and wealth management firm serving a select group of ultra-high-net-worth families across the country. The firm is known for its independent thinking, investment approach, and performance results. We are seeking an intrinsically motivated, operationally minded team member for our Custodian Operations Team. Our team tracks client positions and transactions, captures and reconciles portfolio information daily, processes activity with custodians, and assists with reporting.
This position is responsible for acting as liaison between our client service team and our primary custodian. Core responsibilities include processing transactions, entering trade orders, and maintaining client accounts. An ideal applicant will possess high attention to detail and be self-motivated.
Position is located in Chicago, IL and is not remote
- Respond to Client Service requests to process client transactions
- Enter trade orders/review trade blotter/reconcile trade activity
- Submit account opening and transfer forms and track to ensure action/set-up has been completed
- Reconcile transfer activity, including position and cost basis
- Maintain accounts and resolve set-up issues
- Gather and create metrics and present to senior management
- Assist Client Service to prepare forms and partnership documents for signature
- Liaise between Client Service and Operations teams when new projects and procedures arise
- Populate intake forms into customer relationship management system
- Administer client portal and troubleshoot issues as they arise
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in financial services, banking, or related field a plus
- Demonstrated strength in Microsoft Office suite, experience in Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft SharePoint required
- High degree of customer service, confidentiality, and urgency
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- High energy level; motivated; self-starter; can work both independently and in a team environment and comfortable working with a variety of personalities.
Gresham Partners requires all employees to be vaccinated
unless applicable Medical / Religious Exemption is met