Are you or do you know an Oregon Licensed Masters or PhD Clinician/Mental Health Practitioner or experienced Oregon Registered Intern who desires to practice in a beautiful, calming, and professional suite in Eugene OR? If so, you are invited to submit a career interest form.
Our space is peaceful & positive and we welcome team members who are motivated to maintain these characteristics.
You will be practicing with a team of compassionate practitioners who stand for wellness and intentional authentic living. Our practice serves a variety of clientele but our best fits are clients who are ready for change and actively engaged in the healing and the therapeutic process. At this time most of our work is performed remotely either onsite or at an approved home office setting. Many practitioners have started to return to in person sessions. At some point in the future we hope to fully be able to see our clients face to face!
Successful Applicants will have:
- At least 1 years mental health treatment experience that includes significant time spent directly counseling individuals, families, and/or in groups
- Oregon Licensure in Mental Health
- A solid work ethic & integrity
- Ability & Enjoyment of Autonomy
- Flexible, open, positive outlook
- Ability to connect positively with others
- Passion in teaching, supporting, & helping clientele grow.
- Values of honesty and authentic intentional living
- Values of addressing the whole person in clinical care
- Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- Ability to learn new EHR system with independence while accessing support as needed
Bonus Qualifications; Not Required-
- Experience and joy in counseling couples and/or families
- Experience and joy in counseling teens
- EMDR Training & Experience
- Supervision CEU’s & Experience
- Work to improve the behavioral health, well-being, and quality of life of individuals served.
- Maintain clinician licensing/certification & liability insurance.
- Make copies, send faxes, and occasionally assist a client in completing forms
- Conduct assessments, treatment planning, records management, and other administrative or clinical responsibilities related to supporting your caseload
- Respond in a timely manner to team communications and requests
- Must be able to pass criminal background & substance checks.
Schedule, Benefit, & Pay Information
You will have some flexibility regarding your schedule creation. Evening & Weekends hours are not required but available.
Full-Time Employee Benefit Package includes paid expansive medical, dental, & vision insurance plan, paid personal leave, and paid sick leave
Full-time Licensed Salary: 70,000 + and is dependent upon degree, experience, & specialty training.
Full-time Registered Intern Salary: 60,000 + and is dependent upon degree, experience, & specialty training.
To apply please fill out the Career Interest Contact Form below or email a resume & introductory email to GAAP.LisaJ@gmail.com
For the benefit of our employees and our services to the community, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Griffin & Associated Practitioners celebrates differences. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.