We are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join our team! At Grimco, we are passionate about helping our customers by providing the best service possible! We are one of the most respected, innovative and successful wholesale and distribution companies in the sign industry. Due to our excellent customer service we have been voted Vendor of the Year by our customers in the FASTSIGNS, Signs by Tomorrow, and Signs Now nationwide franchise networks! We are also celebrating our inclusion in the Top 500 Entry Level Employers listing released annually by CollegeGrad.com.
What makes Grimco Special?
- We have been in business for over 140 years and have 50 locations across the United States and 7 locations in Canada.
- We are a growing company that believes in being adaptable, having speed in everything we do and being open to continuous change.
- We have fantastic teams and pride ourselves on hiring outgoing, motivated and passionate employees.
- We foster employee development that is focused on tailoring employee’s career paths based on their talents, strengths and interests.
- Our executives and managers are extremely accessible and work on the front lines of our business.
- Our focus on our employee development distinguishes us from other companies within our industry and supports our plans for continued growth by allowing us to cultivate the talent of our workforce.
What does a Sales Support Specialist do?
A Sales Support Specialist’s primary focus is serving our customers! Our ideal candidate is great at relationship building, has high energy, is a motivated individual with knowledge of customer service and sales best practices. We expect all employees to perform well in a team environment and be goal driven. Ultimately, you should be enthusiastic about working with customers and hungry to make a difference!
Those who are successful at Grimco demonstrate determination, a competitive drive and an eagerness to learn all facets of our company. Employees must also possess the desire to make an immediate impact on a growing company.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with all customers.
- Approach each conversation with a helpful and positive attitude.
- Display high energy and professional attitude at all times, customer service is a priority!
- Primary point of contact for incoming calls (50-70 calls per day).
- Respond to and resolve all customer calls, questions and emails in a timely manner.
- Manage customer account details, process orders, facilitate returns, resolve issues, and track order inquiries.
- Continuously learn and stay up to date with all products and promotions.
- Communicate and coordinate leads and opportunities with appropriate teams.
- 0-5 years of previous customer service or sales experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university (final semester applicants welcome).
- Computer literate – MS Office Suite, internet navigation and order entry experience.
- Confidence and positive attitude are a MUST!
- Goal-oriented and competitive in sales/marketing activities.
- Superior interpersonal skills – able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to take direction and to make independent decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and true commitment to customers.
- May be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
New to the Sign Industry? What is Training Like?
- Focused training time consisting of a mix of one-on-one training, virtual training, and shadowing
- Majority of time training is focused on products, computer systems, phones/customers, sales/service, purchasing, logistics, web store, marketing, safety, accounting, human resources, and reports.
- Split between break-out session and hands-on learning environment.
- Rotation within departments for a diverse look at how employees approach tasks and achieve goals.
- Full-time salary includes training period. Travel accommodations and expenses provided per Grimco National Travel Policy. Training location determined by corporate/regional training team schedule.
Interested in hearing more? Check out our website www.Grimco.com to learn where we came from, where we are today and where we are going tomorrow!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Immediate opening. Full-Time Employment Status. Eligible for employee Benefits Package Including: Base Salary and Commission, Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Paid Holidays, Vacation Accrual, 401K and Profit Sharing. Company Paid Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability. Supplemental Whole Life, Voluntary, Accident, Critical Illness insurance.
By completing this online application for employment, you certify that the information on this application is true and complete to the best of your knowledge. You understand that any misrepresentation or omission of fact in response to any inquiry made in this application may result in rejection of application or, if hired, dismissal whenever it is discovered. You authorize and release all parties from any liability or damage that may result from seeking, furnishing or using such information. You understand and agree that, if hired, your employment is for no definite period and may, regardless of the date of payment of compensation, be terminated by Grimco, Inc. at any time, for any or no reason, with or without notice. You understand that no representation to the contrary is valid unless in writing, setting a definite term of employment, and signed by the company’s CEO. You further understand and agree that any job offer is contingent upon your passing, to the company’s satisfaction, a drug and/or alcohol test, criminal background check and other possible screenings. You understand that this application is active for 90 days only, and if you do not hear from the company but still wish to be considered for employment after 90 days, you will need to fill out a new application.