Summer 2022 Guild Internship
This may be a remote role, which can sit in any of the following 25 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, SC, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Guild Education is hiring several Summer Interns in various areas of the business (listed below). We have opportunities for Summer Interns from many degrees of study, including certificate, undergraduate, Master’s, and MBA programs.
About the Internships:
A Guild intern in the area below is going to give to teams that support the overall functioning of Guild under the Client Services department. The Guild internship is a hands-on experience where you will be giving to a 12-week long substantial project with your assigned team. These internships are project based and below are some areas and project samples that you may be involved with.
Opportunities are available in the following:
- Client Services Consulting Intern
- Client Services Intern (Undergrad or MBA) – Summer Project Sample
- Operations Intern
- Program Operations Design Intern – Undergraduate, Master’s (non-MBA), MBA – Summer Project Sample
- Talent Acquisition Operations Intern – Undergraduate – Summer Project Sample
- Business Operations Intern – more information coming soon
- Program Operations Management Intern – Undergraduate; Master’s (non-MBA) ; MBA – Summer Project Sample
- Strategy Intern
- Corporate Strategy Intern- Master’s (non-MBA); MBA – Summer Project Sample
- Tech & Analytics Intern
- Partnership Analytics Intern – Code School/Boot Camp; Undergraduate; Master’s (non-MBA) – Summer Project Sample
- Data & Decision Science Intern – Undergraduate; Graduate – Summer Project Sample
- Data Infrastructure – Code School/Boot Camp ; Undergraduate; Master’s (non-MBA) – Summer Project Sample
- Student Experience Product Management Intern – Code School/Boot Camp: Undergraduate;Master’s (non-MBA) ; MBA – Summer Project Sample
- Marketing & PR Intern
- External Communications & PR Intern – Undergraduate – Summer Project Sample
- Growth Marketing Intern – Undergraduate – Summer Project Sample
- Employer Marketing Intern – MBA – Summer Project Sample
- Product Marketing Intern – B.A. – Summer Project Sample
As Guild Summer Intern, you will:
- Complete your work virtually with the opportunity to be considered for a full-time role following your graduation.
- Complete a business-critical project that aligns with the objectives of your department and the organization as a whole.
- Be paired with a savvy Guilder who will help you get oriented, guide your work and provide feedback throughout your time with us.
- Have a mentor to support you throughout the summer in addition to your manager.
- Participate in educational opportunities specific to your team. These will vary from team to team.
- Get an opportunity for conversation and engagement with Guild leaders. This will be a chance to learn about Guild beyond the specific project on which you will focus.
- Be part of a cohort of interns from across the country to support one another and learn together throughout the summer.
- Present your results and recommendations to your department and Guild leadership at the end of the summer.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have the following:
- Must currently be matriculated in a degree-seeking course of study and be graduating between December 2021 – August 2023.
- Can be enrolled in any accredited post-secondary education program.
- Must have interest in full-time work with Guild Education following your graduation.
- Must exemplify Guild’s core values: Be a Teammate, Be an Owner, Celebrate Change, Have a
- Learner’s Mindset, Scale for Students, Students for Scale.
- All majors considered.
Internship Program Information:
As an intern, some examples of the programming you may participate in would be:
- Lunch and learn events.
- Article discussions with leaders at Guild.
- Feedback session (SGC).
- Intern social events.
- We know that this is a learning opportunity, so we will support you through the summer with:
- ERG groups to cultivate an inclusive work environment.
- A mentor to guide you through your internship along with your manager.
- A coffee chat buddy within your department just to check in as little as you like.
- A sidekick from any background that you request upon availability to help you navigate Guild as
- well and just someone to talk to and help out when needed.
- Intern program support team of three people.
Recruiting Process Timeline:
Application Open Date: Sep 9, 2021
Application Close Date: Oct 8, 2021
Screening/Interview Dates: Sep 20, 2021- Oct 22, 2021
Offers Dates: Oct 20, 2021- Until Completion Of Offer Extension
Learn more about Guild’s Internship Program:
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionate about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $24.04-$61.30 depending on degree and type of work.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low-cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth