Hamilton Company is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of liquid handling, process analytics, robotics and automated storage solutions. With global headquarters in Reno, Nevada and manufacturing facilities in Reno, Boston and Bonaduz, Switzerland and sales offices worldwide Hamilton Company is well positioned for continued growth.
Hamilton Company is seeking a Software Engineer to join the R&D team in building state of the art software for our precise liquid handling robots. The position entails writing automated testing for development of software and becoming an expert in use of product software to support customers when they encounter issues. Other responsibilities include:
- Full stack development of new features/tools including design, documentation, implementation, and testing.
- Analysis and resolution of software defects.
- Effective communication with other departments and engineering disciplines.
- Developing project estimates and timelines.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline from regionally accredited university.
- Experience with object oriented design and the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with C# and .NET.
- Experience or knowledge using source control (e.g., TFVC, Git, perforce).
- Experience or knowledge writing unit tests
- Experience writing software design documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interface with other departments.
- Must be able to work on individual and team projects.
- Must have a passion for being a creative, friendly Software Engineer who strives to create software that automates tasks and improves productivity of customers revolutionizing medicine.
Preferred Qualifications (Not Required)
- Practice developing using an agile or iterative process.
- Experience using WCF or WPF.
- Experience with Microsoft Direct X
- Experience with databases
- Experience with code review processes.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects.
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Commitment to sustainable design.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Excellent Benefit Package (medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more).
- Solid Stable Company.
- Drug free workplace.
Learn more about us @: www.hamiltoncompany.com.
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, religious preference, or veteran status in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.