Rated “Best Real Estate Construction Internship in the Southeast!”
This is a paid, in office & out in the field, entry level position designed to assist individuals interested in fix & flip construction gain experience in our industry.
Our internship program is eligible to receive course credit hours upon successful completion.
- Visit job sites & report progress to construction manager.
- Assist construction manager with daily tasks.
- Prepare scopes of work for upcoming projects.
- Coordinate & source construction materials.
- Analyze real estate investment properties.
- Learn foundation of sales and business communication.
- Start date: May 17, 2021
- End date: August 6, 2021
- Part time or full time, 25-45 hours a week
Skills & Personality:
- Resourcefulness and ability to figure out solutions to problems
- High energy, enthusiastic, positive, self-motivated, driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional presence
- Strong sense of urgency
To see our culture, follow @Tim_Hardeman on Instagram.
1175 Peachtree St NE Atlanta, GA 30361