Hawaii Behavioral Health is seeking individuals who enjoy children, and have an interest in special education, psychology, child development, or a related field. The primary goal at Hawaii Behavioral Health is to provide high quality service to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, helping them reach their full potential through ABA (applied behavior analysis) services. Hawaii Behavioral Health offers a rewarding and enriching environment for staff. We strive to create a supportive atmosphere that promotes professional growth, leadership and learning. Become a part of a collaborative team working to change the lives of children and families in your community.
Job Type: Part-time (20-40 hours per week)
Location: openings in multiple locations across Hawaii (Oahu, Big Island, Kauai, Maui). HBH Human Resources Team will provide relocation support to successful out-of-state candidates
Starting Bonus: we offer a bonus for our new hires, HR team will provide further detail after the application has been submitted
- Implementation of treatment plans developed by a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) addressing communication, behavior, feeding, and social skill needs
- Monitor the progress of clients and work closely with the BCBA to update treatment plans as necessary
- The ABA technician/RBT position is a part-time, hourly position, working in a client home or in the community
- School hours, after-school hours, and weekends are available
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degrees preferred
- Passion for working with individuals with autism, other intellectual or developmental disabilities, and/or severe problem behavior
- CPR/BLS certification preferred but not required
- Valid RBT certification preferred (Hawaii Behavioral Health offers a certification program)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Flexible, part-time schedule to include afternoons, weekends, in-home, or daytime hours
- Ongoing support and supervision in the field of behavior analysis
- Professional and career advancement
- Competitive pay (Bi weekly)
- Paid time off
- Medical benefits
Handshake will redirect applicants to our online application system.
ABOUT HAWAII BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Hawaii Behavioral Health was founded in 1993 to serve Hawaii’s youth and families through behavioral, educational, and social health services. Our service has expended over the years to include paraprofessional support, behavioral health intervention, early intervention programs, psychological assessments, individual and family therapy, intensive home-based services, therapeutic foster care, and parent training. Our team of professionals remain dedicated to providing the highest quality of service for nurturing a child emotionally, intellectually, physically and spiritually. Join our team and further our mission to improve the health and well-being of children and families in Hawaii.
Company website: www.hibh.org