The HSDG Internship follows the guidelines of the U.S. Department of Labor Internship Programs Under The Fair Labor Standards Act.
Aloha we are a Oahu Hawaii based Agriculture Technology company offering an internship to students interested in making a real difference in the world. Hawaii is the most isolated place in the world and we import 90% of our food. We are on a mission to make Hawaii sustainable and we need your support!
We are seeking accounting students to support us in our growth into new industries and projects.
This is a highly competitive program. It is an unpaid role but you receive mentorship/ coaching, a letter of recommendation upon completion and great work experience to put on your resume.
Ideal Applicants demonstrate these traits:
- Able to work remote
- Work across multiple technology platforms
- Have access to computer and phone
- Proficient with Zoom and Google Docs
- Demonstrate strong digital literacy and data analyzes: be able to at least read and analyze data on a general level
- Works well in a team setting
- Communicate findings and report progress with team through
- Set goals and complete objectives on a weekly basis
- Document and organize ideas while completing projects
- Be creative and communicate new ideas and strategies to the team
- Be detail-oriented and specific in all tasks and projects
- Be able to commit at least 12 hours a week and share Google calendar
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- Follow instructions and ask questions/ask for help and insight when needed
- Meet deadlines and schedule tasks accordingly
- Designing and implementing concepts to be used for future business ventures
- Analyze financial data
- Perform research for budgeting and financial forecasting
We look forward to hearing from you~!