The HSDG Internship follows the guidelines of the U.S. Department of Labor Internship Programs Under The Fair Labor Standards Act.
We are developing a revolutionary app which leverages AI, Machine Learning, and NLP to preserve the wisdom and memories of our loved ones. This is a very exciting project and we are looking for support of all experience levels to bring this project forward. We have a very influential board of directors and advisors guiding this project.
We have 3 positions available for this opportunity and will be an asset to any students project portfolio. This would start as an internship but could lead to a full time job. If you have any experience with building computer software, phone applications, or computer architecture please reach out to us.
Ideal Applicants demonstrate these traits:
- Able to work remote
- Work across multiple technology platforms
- Have access to computer and phone
- Proficient with Zoom and Google Docs
- Demonstrate strong digital literacy and data analyzes: be able to at least read and analyze data on a general level
- Works well in a team setting
- Communicate findings and report progress with team through
- Set goals and complete objectives on a weekly basis
- Document and organize ideas while completing projects
- Be creative and communicate new ideas and strategies to the team
- Be detail-oriented and specific in all tasks and projects
- Be able to commit at least 12 hours a week and share Google calendar
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- Follow instructions and ask questions/ask for help and insight when needed
- Meet deadlines and schedule tasks accordingly
- Designing and implementing concepts to be used for future business ventures
- Project management and, collaboration, communication, and update of the app
- Help create and develop an app that will be live for HSDG