When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
We are currently looking for paid Finance Interns to join our team in Holland, MI (onsite preferred to mirror that of the team).
As a Finance Intern you may:
Participate in a carefully designed internship program that will provide you with meaningful work and learning opportunities. You will learn about Haworth, meet other interns and participate in workshops to develop your communication, presentation and networking skills.
You will also have an opportunity to work with multiple functional groups within Finance and Accounting assisting with financial and data analysis, research, system administration and a variety of other projects and assignments.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Full-time college enrollment, working towards bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance with expected graduation date between December 2022 and May 2023.
- Major GPA of at least 3.3.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Ability to work in Holland, MI from May 2022 to August 2022 without relocation assistance.
- Experience with SAP software.
- Experience with business analytics tool Power BI.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of personal computers, spreadsheet applications and keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of Excel and the ability to create spreadsheets to analyze data.
- Desire to learn, question and research solutions to problems.
- Organized with the ability to manage deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at email@example.com or (616)-393-1600.