Role: Intern, Growth Marketing Partnerships
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people. The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We’re hiring a creative and analytical intern to join our Growth Marketing team at HelloFresh! The intern will work alongside our Offline Media team to support brand outreach, vendor relations and media planning for both our revenue-driving Perks program and our offline customer acquisition channels. You will be a crucial part of our team during this exciting period of growth and gain invaluable experience in performance marketing along the way. The right candidate will need to be adept at project management, be comfortable and confident communicating with external contacts, and quickly gain familiarity with our marketing platforms.
You will …
- Support the planning, outreach, and execution of partnerships for all our offline media campaigns
- Help oversee project timelines with respect to creative and campaign setup
- Collaborate with external agencies, vendors, and directly with brand partners
- Work closely with internal teams (Growth Marketing, Legal, Finance) to finalize contracts and administer invoices
- Ensure all contracts and programs meet delivery deadlines and track pacing on program distribution
- Assist in the operations of our Perks program, including working with our distribution centers to ensure weekly deliveries are received
- Assist in the operations of our Gift Card & Flyer channel, including generating & QAing campaigns and codes and troubleshooting for data accuracy to ensure top performance and tracking
- Create presentations, case studies, and other sales materials to present competitive offerings to prospective partners
- Innovate ways to scale and optimize our Perks revenue opportunities
- Learn about growth marketing first-hand from a diverse and experienced team
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree at an accredited university (preferably in a related field) with a strong academic record
- Interested in learning about growth marketing in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with project management and basic reporting through Excel and G-Suite
- A proactive go-getter who has adapted to working remotely
- Able to communicate in an articulate, professional manner
- Passionate about growth marketing and are always thinking about new ideas and solutions to problems
- A great communicator and collaborative team player
- A natural hustler with a contagious “can-do” attitude who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Positive and self-motivated; you are persistent, outgoing, and are comfortable working independently
- This is a 3 month internship; starting on December 2021
- Must be able to commit to minimum 20 hrs/ week
- Ability to work 8 hrs on Tuesday’s (preferred, not required)
- Right to work in the US for the duration of the internship
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, because they are a protected veteran, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.