Are you a highly motivated, innovative student looking to gain career-building experience in finance and make an impact at a leading global organization?
If yes, you could be a great fit for Henkel’s internship opportunities.
As a Henkel Intern, you will play an integral part of our team, while gaining real-world experience and a comprehensive understanding of various finance functions within a global organization. Your role will include:
- Learning about about accounts receivable, credit management, general accounting and controlling
- Developing your project management & digitalization skills via participation on regional and global finance projects
- Working closely with local Finance Managers and Henkel’s Manila Global Business Solutions Center (GBS), Sales, Customer Service, and other operational departments to support implementation of various process improvements
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of finance processes and the links to sales, business, and marketing
In addition to the job functions of your assigned department, you will also develop your professional skillset through:
- Exciting projects that allow you to make real impact and collaborate with Henkel colleagues worldwide
- Countless learning opportunities available through Henkel’s online learning platform with over 9,000 courses
- Weekly networking events with Henkel business unit leaders, diversity and inclusion experts and sustainability ambassadors
- Ongoing feedback discussions that allow you to accomplish concrete goals
- Undergraduate (BS, BA, BBA) students currently enrolled in junior year or first year of MS/MBA program or related discipline, with a minimum 3.2 GPA
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: Ability to gather and analyze data, and develop fact-based recommendations resulting from the analysis
- Agile and strong work ethic with ability to quickly learn how to analyze data
- Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude • Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, SAP a plus.
- Ability to commit to a 6 months minimum assignment (part-time 20 hours during school semester)