Are you a highly motivated, innovative student looking to gain career-building experience in finance and make an impact at a leading global organization?
If yes, you could be a great fit for Henkel’s Summer 2022 finance internship opportunities.
As a Henkel Finance Intern, you will play an integral part of our team, while gaining real-world experience and a comprehensive understanding of various finance functions within a global organization.
In addition to the job functions of your assigned department, you will also develop your professional skillset through:
- Exciting projects that allow you to make real impact and collaborate with Henkel colleagues worldwide
- Countless learning opportunities available through Henkel’s online learning platform with over 9,000 courses
- Weekly networking events with Henkel business unit leaders, diversity and inclusion experts and sustainability ambassadors
- Ongoing feedback discussions that allow you to accomplish concrete goals
- Undergraduate students currently enrolled in at least their sophomore year majoring in Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline with a minimum 3.2 GPA
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: ability to analyze data and develop fact-based recommendations resulting from the analysis
- Communication skills: collaborative team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- Project management skills: strong work ethic and ability to meet project deadlines
Ready to take the next step?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. Please submit your application and indicate your preferred Henkel location and department with which you would like to intern. Henkel’s Summer 2022 internship applications are open from September 1st, 2021, to December 31st, 2021. A recruiter will reach out to you during this window if your background, interests and skillset match a specific internship role with Henkel.