Are you a highly motivated, innovative student looking to gain career-building experience in business and make an impact at a leading global organization?
If yes, you could be a great fit for Henkel’s internship opportunities.
As a Henkel Intern, you will play an integral part of our team, while gaining real-world experience and a comprehensive understanding of various finance functions within a global organization. Your role will include:
- Analyzing, reporting, and actioning point of sale data for both the Kroger and Meijer Beauty Sales Team
- Collaborating on exciting projects across brick and mortar and digital/e-commerce stores that allow you to make real impact and work with Henkel and Kroger key stakeholders
- Expanding your skills in navigating syndicated data (IRI, Market 6, Stratum) and internal Henkel systems to develop reports, scorecards, and analysis.
- Assisting in forecasting and promotional analysis across the business
In addition to the job functions of your assigned department, you will also develop your professional skillset through:
- Exciting projects that allow you to make real impact and collaborate with Henkel colleagues worldwide
- Countless learning opportunities available through Henkel’s online learning platform with over 9,000 courses
- Weekly networking events with Henkel business unit leaders, diversity and inclusion experts and sustainability ambassadors
- Ongoing feedback discussions that allow you to accomplish concrete goals
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in at least their junior year majoring in Business Administration, Marketing, Data Analytics/Data Science, Communications or related discipline with a minimum 3.2 GPA OR have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship
- Able to intern part-time beginning in January through May with opportunity for extension if desired
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills: ability to identify problems, develop creative solutions, collect information from a variety of sources and consult with others as needed
- Communication skills: collaborative team player with leadership experience in envisioning, direction setting and influencing others
- Project management skills: strong work ethic and ability to meet project deadlines
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: ability to analyze data and develop fact-based recommendation resulting from the analysis