Hours: 8 hour shifts, Monday through Friday during normal business hours of 8:00am to 5:30pm.
Role Summary: Responsible for supporting our branch offices and providing product expertise to tellers, loan officers and other branch personnel. Responsible for answering internal and external support questions on home banking, credit cards, debit card fraud and special programs.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains Member Privilege program, processing weekly and daily reports for Member Privilege, reviewing accounts, processing payments and removing abuse.
- Administers centralized programs including skip-a-pay, mobile deposit, travel notes, etc.
- Answers incoming calls from members and branch staff for issues on products and services not handled at the branch level, determines the needs of the caller and provides efficient solutions.
- Assists internal employees in troubleshooting home banking enrollment, unlocking accounts and understanding the e-statement process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience working for a financial institution
- Common knowledge on special accounts such as IRA’s, Trusts, Power of Attorneys, Guardianships, etc.
This position will report to Lisa Wolfram, Operations Manager.
This team consists of the following team members:
- 3 Operations Center Specialists
- Eligible for annual merit increase based on performance
- 401(k) with dollar-per-dollar match up to 5% of salary
- Defined Benefit/Cash Balance Retirement Plan (Pension)
- Paid Time Off – Start off with 18 days!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Friday & Work From Home Fridays
- Funeral Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- Wellness Program
- Annual Employee Forum
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life, AD&D, Voluntary Life, Short and Long-Term Disability
Heritage Credit Union is a strong, not-for-profit, community-based financial institution with $450M in assets and more than 125 employees serving more than 30,000 members in WI & IL.
Exciting things are happening at Heritage Credit Union. We were recently named one of the 2020 & 2021 Top Work Places by the Wisconsin State Journal, and we recently moved in to our new Home Office location just off Highway 19 and Interstate 90 in DeForest.
Heritage Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of legally protected statuses. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please message us.