Hill AFB is seeking engineering candidates across three major divisions: Ogden Air Logistics Complex, Life Cycle Management Center, and the Nuclear Weapons Center.
Duties may include: aircraft/satellite/missile software development and testing, systems engineering, process engineering, composites engineering, structural engineerings, hardware integration, circuit design, technical writing, configuration management, database development, web centric application development, automated test equipment development, imbedded circuits, FPGA, technical requirements development, contract oversight, and much more!
· Job Stability and 40 Hour Work Weeks
· Compensation for Over-time
· Paid Leave: 10 Holidays, 13 Sick Days, 13-26 Vacation Days
· Affordable Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance Plans
· Participation in 401k style Thrift Savings Plan (up to 5% agency matching) and Federal Employees Retirement System Pension
· Free Base Gym Access – 3 Paid Hours of Gym Time per Week!
· Close to Mountains, Lakes, National Parks, and Downtown SLC
- Candidates must be on track to meet the required education requirements listed here upon graduation: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/general-schedule-qualification-standards/0800/files/all-professional-engineering-positions-0800.pdf
- Candidates must be US citizens to be eligible.
- Candidates must have completed 60 credit hours by the time of the internship.
- Candidates must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.