- Performs a variety of entry-level customer service and clerical tasks.
- Routinely, takes beverage and food orders, prepares hot and cold made-to-order drinks, processes financial payment transactions.
- Responds to employees, management, and customers queries.
- High school or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized restaurant point-of-sales (POS) systems is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, to maintain an attention to detail, while working independently or under minimum supervision.
- Some experience in positions involving customer services, waiter/waitress/server, or cash handling experience is preferred for this job.
- Must have a valid Alaska Food Handlers card.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.