Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Works under moderate supervision to provide customer service and process guest requests and reservations.
- Applies knowledge of Company products, services, and policies and services, to evaluate customer’s needs, provide information, resolve complaints and to generate maximum sales.
- Processes and monitors transactions and verifies successful completion.
- Maintains records of reservations and transactions within appropriate logs.
- Performs clerical duties required by departmental supervision.
- Answers calls from customers, employees, and management to respond to generate bookings and respond to queries. customer service, process guest requests and reservations,
- Design, create and conduct presentations on various Alaska topics.
- Coordinate guest amenity requests, reservations, and special requests.
- Assists customers, employees, and management and responds to queries.
- This job normally requires a level of knowledge in customer service equivalent to that which would be acquired through the completion of high school or equivalent certification. Demonstration of directly related work experience, which has provided an equivalent breadth, and depth of knowledge may be considered in lieu of the educational requirement.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized reservations systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbal and written, with customers, management, and employees.
- Ability to evaluate customers’ needs, respond to questions, collect and enter data in a computer, while working in a team or group environment.
- This job normally requires one year of experience in positions involving customer service or sales.
- Valid drivers license and a clean driving record are preferred.