Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings, smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join an organization that demonstrates a proactive health and safety management system, combined with a continuous improvement environment. You will be a member of the HSE team at the Clearwater site, providing leadership and technical support to the facility. You will report directly to the HSE Manager. You will drive key activities and HSE performance metrics and work within robust operating and management systems; reducing risk and strengthening systems to ensure compliance with regulatory and Honeywell requirements. You will partner with business leaders and employees to continuously improve HSE culture, awareness and accountability in support of business objectives. You will be a key HSE resource for the site, supporting sustainable health, safety and environmental programs through incorporation of impactful operating processes and keeping in front of leading practices in health, safety and environmental standards.
- Develop, implement, and sustain safety and health programs.
- Provide cross functional support for environmental programs
- Liaison with regulatory agencies and external stakeholders
- Develop/ conduct HSE training
- Manage key processes using leading and lagging metrics
- Integrate HSE processes and safe work practices into daily operations
- Lead HSE initiatives as an integrated business partner to support achievement of site goals and ensure zero harm to everyone
- Drive Excellence in HSE through leadership engagement, employee involvement, worksite analysis, hazard prevention and control, and HSE training
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
- 2+ years of Health Safety and Environment program experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety related field, Environmental Sciences, or related Science discipline
- Manufacturing HSE experience
- Knowledge of construction safety practices
- Familiarity with environmental practices
- Knowledge of Hazardous Waste, Air Permitting, Storm water programs
- Experience with OSHA programs such as Electrical Safety, Machine Guarding, Hazard Communication, etc.
- Technical skills and knowledge directly applicable to role
- Passionate about achieving Excellence in Health Safety Environment
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership mindset
- Business acumen
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**