Our Outdoor Adventure program promotes a love for the outdoors, adventure and personal growth among our campers by helping them push themselves outside their comfort zones and take reasonable risks! Our outdoor programming consists of a low and high ropes course, team building activities, climbing wall & bouldering center, overnight camping trips, wilderness skills and more.
High Ropes Instructor Description:
- Provides quality instruction in your specialized program area. (i.e. Zip lining, Climbing tower, challenge course, team building, low ropes)
- Will provide age specific activities/drills that represent the age of the campers you are working withBe a great role model to all campers you interact with in your program area
- Will be creative and innovative in keeping your program area fresh and exciting
- When not instructing in your specialized area you will be providing care and a great experience for your campers in your cabin!
- Lives in a cabin with a group of 6 – 12 children and 2 co-counselors
Dates June 13th-July 29th
Salary Based on experience.