Our water sports program is held on our private 16 acre lake! We instruct our campers in Waterski, Wakeboarding, Kneeboarding and also do tubing for special event days! Safety is of utmost importance on the waterfront and FUN is a very close second. We’re looking for responsible, skilled, and passionate individuals who can foster our campers’ skills and excitement about water sports! Activity Specialist
- Provides quality instruction in your specialized program are (i.e.waterski/wakeboarding/kneeboarding)
- Will provide age-specific activities/drills that represent the age of the campers you are working with
- Be a great role model to all campers you interact within your program area
- Will be creative and innovative in keeping your program area fresh and exciting
- When not instructing in your specialized area you will be fulfilling the cabin specialist role with your group of campers.
- Live in a cabin with a group of 6 – 12 children and 2 co-counselors
Dates June 13th – July 29th
Salary Based on experience.