Idaho Forest Group is currently seeking a Data Analytics Intern for the summer of 2021.
The Data Analytics Intern will assist the IT Department with data collection, normalization, analytics and reporting from multiple systems.
• Navigate data sets in SQL and build SQL queries
• Assemble reporting outputs in Power BI for operational, sales, GIS and financial systems
• Develop work flow for data inputs and outputs (Visio)
• Build documentation for data sets, structure and standard procedures
• Working with data sets/SQL/Power BI
• Other duties as needed
• Currently pursuing or have recently graduated with an undergraduate or graduate degree in Information Technology
• Must be a rising senior higher, minimum GPA of 3.0
• One year of IT/IS course work
• Ability to multi-task and work independently on multiple projects while meeting deadlines
• Have their own housing – no housing will be provided with this internship
As a condition of employment, Idaho Forest Group requires employees to complete a variety of pre-employment screening processes which may include, but are not limited to: criminal background check, drug and substance test, reference check, prior work verification, driving history (MVR), education verification, aptitude/skills testing, and credit checks. The depth of screening will vary based on the position.
Move safely, quickly, and perform duties with repetitious movement. Sit and/or stand for shift, reach with hands and arms, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull, maintain balance, bend at the waist, kneel, walk varying distances, and climb stairs. Must be able to tolerate all weather elements, loud conditions, vibrations and airborne particles (sawdust).
Idaho Forest Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, genetic information, family medical history, or any other status protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please contact Human Resources at 208-762-6630 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.