Inside Sales Representative – Part-time Remote (Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Washington, Nevada)
Are you looking for a fun, energetic, and dynamic company to advance your career in sales? Do you want to work for a company that receives thousands of warm leads per day vs. being forced to find your own leads? Do you want to work in an environment with uncapped earning potential? Would you like an opportunity to earn a way to work from home?
Ideal Image is North America’s #1 Skin, Face and Body MedSpa for non-invasive aesthetic services that helps you look and feel your best. Our goal is to help our clients achieve life changing results, whether it’s getting rid of unwanted hair, preventing or addressing the signs of aging with healthier, more youthful skin, or to improve their body shape. Being a part of the team gives you the opportunity to help clients change their lives for the better every day! All services are safe, effective, FDA cleared procedures that are tested in our Research and Development Center and are administered by a staff of Medical Professionals that are credentialed at a level of RN or above.
100% work from home position.
By using a consultative sales process, educates clients about Ideal Image products and services via telephone and web leads. Completes the sales process in accordance with all standards and guidelines set forth by Ideal Image. Achieves assigned sales targets and promotes a favorable image of Ideal Image. Fosters and nurtures positive relationships with clients and fellow employees. Overcomes objections and differentiates Ideal Image from our competition. This is not a cold-calling telemarketing position; however, you will be required to follow up on web leads via outbound calling, texts, and emails.
The Inside Sales Representative will also:
- Build relationships with clients over the telephone and through web communications.
- Schedule and confirm consultation appointments.
- Articulate treatment protocols, benefits, features, and limitations to clients.
- Partner and collaborate with Clinics, Managers and other Associates.
- Use appropriate interpersonal skills and communication methods to gain acceptance of products and services.
- Overcome obstacles that prevent sales.
- Makes clients and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; effectively meets client needs; develops and sustains positive and productive client relationships; and takes responsibility for client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization. Always acts with integrity.
- Identifies opportunities and acts to build relationships between individuals, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Follows the Ideal Image sales lead management process. Leverages tools, reports and resources to maximize sales results.
- Is open to and responds to coaching and feedback on sales approach and goal achievement. Seeks guidance on areas of improvement.
- Be flexible: schedule varies and includes nights and weekends. Overtime may be required to meet business demands to service clients which may include evening and weekend hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have excellent consultative sales and negotiation skills
- Proven success in a full commission and/or quota driven environment
- Strong communication, high attention to detail and rapport building skills
- Self-motivation, drive, initiative and outgoing and confident sales approach
- Experience using a contact tracking system, Salesforce.com preferred
High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferred. Successful sales experience may be substituted for academic credentials.
Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making, analytical and follow-up skills.
- Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software applications (MS Office Suite, Salesforce etc.)