At Impac, we solve tough IT challenges with a unique blend of innovation, passion, and fun. We are experts in working with Oracle business application software. We partner with our clients to tackle their technology and business challenges through personalized, results-driven consulting, and we are currently growing our consulting team.
In addition to a great working environment, Impac offers a competitive salary and bonus program as well as employer-paid benefits.
If you’re a self-motivated, outstanding problem solver with strong communication skills, please read on!
You’ll be responsible for:
• implementing, upgrading, and maintaining Oracle Database, Application Server, and E-Business Suite software in support of a variety of business applications;
• working as part of a project team performing architecture planning, application installations, upgrades, patching, as well as optimizing database and application performance;
• providing front-line support for client development and production systems;
• maintaining application and database security, packaged software setup, job scheduling, and other aspects of business system operations;
• interacting with clients as a part of the entire implementation team.
Additionally you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a related discipline; or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
• exposure to Linux or Windows operating systems;
• understanding of software development life cycle methodologies;
• strong interest in learning new technologies;
• excellent communication/interaction skills with non-technical professionals;
• a capability to work independently or as part of a project team;
• good organization skills to handle competing priorities from multiple projects;
• ability/desire to travel to client sites generally located in the Western US and Canada;
• an interest to learn new technologies and develop technology transfer skills.
Ideally you may have:
• exposure to Oracle databases;
• experience with Linux operating systems;
• working knowledge of SQL;
• experience with ERP business application software, ideally in an Oracle EBS environment.
If we’ve sparked your interest and you are ready for a new challenge, we encourage you to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Impac values diversity and we are an equal opportunity employer. Please note that applicants need to have legal authority to permanently work in the U.S. without the need for visa sponsorship.