Impact Group has multiple merchandising positions to fill. We are looking for motivated workers to help supply our clients merchandising needs. These position are based in the Phoenix, AZ Valley Wide area.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter, quick learner, has a strong attention to detail and works well in a team or solo work setting. Merchandisers must possess good organizational and communication skills.
- Experience working in DSD retail and/or grocery chains is preferred but not required and rate of pay is DOE.
- On-site training will be provided and there is potential for advancement.
Remodel-Liquor-Reset support. These positions may either be Full-Time (Remodel-Overnight) or Part-Time(Liquor/Reset-Daytime).
Full-time positions are 30+ hours per week. Travel to various locations required within the state of Arizona only. Home on weekends. Travel may be on Sunday. Food and gas allowance reimbursed at $25 per overnight out-of-town travel stay. Hotel accommodations are prepaid with double occupancy.
Part-Time positions are 16-29 hours per week. Pay is bi-weekly with PTO, benefits and 401K options available.
Mileage reimbursed at .42 cents per qualified mile. Drive Time reimbursed after first 30 miles driven.
Merchandisers are responsible for representing Impact Group by effectively working in teams to perform reset work including but not limited to:
· Reading and implementation of plan-o-grams
· Tear down and build grocery shelving
· Review shelf measurements for correct height and width
· Moving and cleaning shelves
· Proper tagging of all merchandise
· Date code checking for expiration
· Removing discontinued items and placement of new items
· Stock and fill merchandise from stockroom
· Able to lift boxes weighing 15-40 pounds
Reset Merchandiser Requirements:
-Must have a car, valid Driver License and active auto insurance in your name
-Background Check required
-Must be able to speak and hear, good vision and dexterous use of both hands
-Must be able to walk, stoop, kneel, reach, pull, grasp and stand on a daily basis
-Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time-minimum 8 hours
-Must adhere to dress code: Khaki pants or blue jeans with no holes, a black polo shirt and closed toed shoes, no hats are permitted
Team Members must be able to effectively and accurately work with web based applications to indicate work availability, check schedule for work assignments, receive work documentation and information via email, record work start and completion times, record work mileage and record work time and attendance.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Salary is $12.25 to $14 DOE