Inland Forest Management, Inc., a dynamic consulting forestry company based in Sandpoint, Idaho, is currently accepting resumes for a seasonal position in the Inland Northwest area for 2022. Job qualifications and further information regarding the position follow.
MINUMUM JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree or two-year technical degree in Forest Management preferred, but all individuals with substantial forestry-related class work will be considered.
· Six months of field forestry experience in the western United States desirable, but three months minimum.
· Wildland Fire Fighter experience desirable, but not required
· High level of physical fitness
· Commensurate with experience
LENGTH OF SEASON
· Approximately April (or later if in school) through November, with the opportunity to extend as the individual gains experience. Work time can be adjusted to accommodate school schedule requirements.
· Forest inventory, timber cruising, prescribed burning, and wildfire suppression
· Some job-site camping required