In*on*de is French for “Flooded or Inundated”. If you have ever felt overwhelmed with information or like you are drowning in data…then Inonde could be a great internship for you. We are accepting applications for a summer internship at our corporate headquarters or remote.
We are looking for innovative and passionate college students who are motivated to learn in a fast-paced, start-up environment, with a highly autonomous yet collaborative global team. Inonde’s Summer Intern Program offers talented college students an opportunity to go beyond the classroom to develop hands-on experience working as part of a software development company with seasoned professionals in a variety of industries. This is your chance to engage and provide input into the development of new features, offer suggestions, and present ideas that could be implemented in future product releases!
The Program is designed to offer practical experience and broad exposure to the organization. Working remotely or from Inonde headquarters, interns will be paired with a member of the leadership team. Interns will work approximately 32 to 40 hours per week during a 10-week program from June 1, 2021 through July 31, 2021.
Goals and Objective:
The Software Developer intern will gain unprecedented access to the CTO and the Founder. Invaluable hands-on experience with version 1.0 as this cutting-edge technology has passed the MVP mark and is now undergoing final modifications for deployment as the sales team increases activities. This position will help prepare an intern for understanding the risks and rewards of start-ups, a unique opportunity to work with senior developers, the CTO, and the Founder & CEO who is a former Fortune 500 Executive. An intern will have the opportunity to network, help shape Inonde’s UX and will be prepared for an entry to mid-level developer position upon completion.
Students interested in this internship should be a Junior or Senior majoring in computer science, or a similar field. They should also have an interest in working for a start-up software company, healthcare, consulting, and/or technology organization.
• Passion for Open Source technologies, use of GIT, and embedded software development
• Experience with reverse engineering
• Intellectually curious, quick learner, and interest/experience with AI and Machine Learning applications
• Familiarity with Apache Tomcat, ElasticSearch (ELK stack), NiFi, AWS Cloud Services, and cutting edges technologies
• Strong grasp of operating system fundamentals, including interrupts, threading, virtual memory, device drivers and memory management techniques
• Knowledge and understanding of operating system internals and the integration of code with the operating system
• Shadow the CEO & Founder to learn about how software development and engineering align to corporate vision.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Participate in weekly Team meetings
• Reverse engineer system components as necessary
• Write software in Java, C, Python, and/or other assembly language
• Work and collaborate within an agile team as well as with the other interns
• Understand the security of systems
• Research tools and other project and bug trackers like JIRA
• Familiar with trends in computer network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and network security and encryption
• Assist with other projects as assigned
*** MUST be a U.S. Citizen