Resident Aide / $18.50 – $20.50 / Choose Your Shifts!
Interim HealthCare is hiring! We are looking for experienced and compassionate Resident Aides to work in our assisted living and memory care facilities. We are currently staffing in Mount Angel, Dallas and Sublimity. Applicants must be willing to travel to these locations. We have part-time and full-time opportunities available depending on fit and availability.
We offer flexible scheduling, weekly pay, medical coverage, dental coverage, and a positive and supportive work environment.
Apply online today and receive a telephone interview!
Our HCA / Home Care Aide responsibilities include, but not limited to are:
- Provides for patient’s personal hygiene, grooming, and comfort needs, i.e., toileting and elimination, baths, backrubs, shampoos, shaves, bed baths, tub baths or showers, skin and nail care, and oral hygiene.
- Promotes a safe environment during care.
- Utilizes infection control measures such as hand washing and use of personnel protective equipment.
- Observes and reports the condition of patient/client to the appropriate supervisor.
- Works in a team environment to effectively deliver the care and assistance to patients and staff.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and range of motion exercises.
- Performs patient-related procedures such as but not limited to:measuring and documenting intake and output; blood glucose monitoring; urine specimen collections; measurements of vital signs; and weight.
- Administers non-medicated enemas, non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths.
- Safely applies and monitors the safe use of physical restraints as directed.
- Transports patients and equipment within the facility as necessary.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department
Our HCA / Home Care Aide requirements include, but not limited to are:
- Home Care Aide Training to meet Oregon State Guidelines and/or CNA license (active or expired) in Oregon
- Need the Home Care Aide Training? WE CAN HELP!!
- Medication Training (provided by employer)
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to pass Oregon State and Federal background check
- Ability to obtain two positive work references
- Minimum six (6) months verifiable experience providing hands on care
- Ability to occasionally lift up to fifty (50) pounds
Candidates with current driver’s license and auto insurance preferred.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Accident, Injury, & Wellness Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee of the Quarter/Year Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- In-Office Orientation Paid
- National Contests
- OregonSaves Program
- Quick Pay Options Available
- Supplemental Benefits Available
- Verizon Wireless and Sprint Discounts
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit Options