IP Services believes in making the world more fair, honest, and safe for consumers and businesses alike. That’s why IPS offers professional services to companies throughout the world that help protect their Intellectual Property and customers from criminal and unlawful conduct.
If you’d like to be a part of our mission, we’re hiring First Shift Ad Fraud Specialists! You’ll work on a team of smart, funny, supportive, and creative people. IPS is committed to creating exciting employee experiences where everyone is respected and accepted with access to equal opportunities.
8 hour shifts
First shift (8AM – 4PM)
About the Opportunity
Our Ad Fraud Specialists review and analyze pay-per-click advertising account activity to identify suspect behavior. Ad Fraud specialists evaluate and respond to escalations from customers whose advertising accounts have been blocked, or who have reported unauthorized activity on their account. They analyze and evaluate large-scale data sets to identify and mitigate patterns of fraudulent activity and/or policy or TOS abuse.
What You’ll Do as An Ad Fraud Specialist
- Review queued transactions to independently determine if the behavior is indicative of suspect or harmful activity
- Make informed decisions on ecommerce transactions by researching and interpreting data about customer behavior
- Identify patterns in fraudulent or abusive transactions, work to recognize new patterns as they emerge and share key pattern-recognition information with colleagues
- Demonstrate understanding of SEM/SEO/affiliate marketing, including legitimate revenue-driving practices and the motivations of bad actors on these platforms
- Demonstrate proficiency utilizing project-specific tools, and open-source research methods
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Critical thinking – Successful candidates are inquisitive and able to think outside the box. They naturally ask “why,” then understand how the responses to that question fit together to tell a story
- Exceptional problem-solving skills – Successful candidates identify new solutions and aren’t afraid to try them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail – Successful candidates notice nuanced changes or recognize patterns of information & behavior
- Proficiency in Windows OS & MS Office software; SQL experience is a bonus!
- Ability to effectively search the internet and make connections between data points
Starting base salary is $17/hr plus up to $1,700 in anticipated overtime and holiday bonus pay annually.
Our Ad Fraud program provides coverage 365 days a year. Eligible candidates must be prepared to work shifts that include holidays and every other weekend. We hire qualified candidates who are legally eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Preference will be given to Pennsylvania residents. We hire remote employees from the following states in which we are licensed. AL, IL, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, WA.
IP Services offers a casual work environment with paid health care, vision, dental and life insurance for individuals. We also offer long & short-term disability coverage, 401k, profit-sharing, and bonuses, as well as paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
For the safety of our staff and their families, IP Services requires all on-site employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
IP Services has over 20 years of experience working with some of the world’s most recognizable brands. We offer comprehensive business solutions and professional consultation to fit every company, large and small. We specialize in Fraud Prevention, Privacy & Compliance, Brand Protection Services (Monitoring & Enforcement, Forensics, Investigations), and Program Management. We have locations in Erie and Edinboro, PA.
Visit www.ipservicesinc.com/careers/ to apply.