Make a difference! We’re hiring a Privacy & Compliance Specialist for important work touching a broad range of issues, including child protection, trafficking, and online threats. If you’re looking to work with a team of smart, supportive, and creative people doing work that really matters, IPS is the right place.
Our Privacy & Compliance Specialists review and respond to confidential legal requests for electronic customer records in compliance with the legal/policy requirements. They initiate and respond to international and domestic law enforcement inquiries and answer questions regarding report results. The P&C team provides client coverage from 7 AM-7 PM, Monday-Friday, so the ability to work shifts in that range is imperative.
What the day looks like:
- Review, analyze, and deliver results responsive to criminal legal processes
- Assess, prioritize, triage, and escalate emergency, urgent, and standard legal requests for data
- Respond to law enforcement and other designated, approved contacts to answer questions
- Identify and escalate matters that are out of compliance or require review
- Identify and escalate technical tool failures or bugs
- Complete tracking and request logging for clients and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, accurate listening skills, and ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to adhere to established process
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze/organize information
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, exhibit good judgment, and utilize effective decision-making skills
- A high degree of proficiency in Windows OS & MS Office software is expected for this position. SQL experience is a bonus
- The ability to speak multiple languages is highly desirable
Eligible candidates must be prepared to work shifts between 7 AM – 7 PM Monday -Friday. Preference will be given to Pennsylvania residents. We hire remote employees from the following states in which we are licensed: AL, IL, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, WA.
We hire qualified candidates who are legally eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Starting base salary is $35,360. IP Services offers a casual work environment with paid health care, vision, dental and life insurance for individuals. We also offer long & short-term disability coverage, 401k, profit-sharing, and bonuses, as well as paid vacation, sick time, and holidays. For the safety of our staff and their families, IP Services requires all on-site employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19.